Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Scared of the Basement

So the little shits are supposed to be cleaning up the basement (AKA the kid lair) before they go to their other parents' houses for two weeks. I am scared to go look. I keep hearing sounds that resemble whale communications, screams from Nora (nothing out of the ordinary there) and an occasional crash. I want to know what is going on, but I am scared to open the door.

There was a disaster earlier today involving the bathroom sink and Zane's watering can down there. I know because Casey came and asked me if she could use the shop vac to suck up water. Dear God! I'm afraid to ask.

Maybe if I just ignore them a while, it will end up being fine. I know there are no whales down there, so maybe I will look tomorrow. Maybe I won't. It might be one of those situations where it is just best to keep the door shut and pretend it doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment